Licensed. Bonded. Insured.
Fort Lauderdale | Miami | Naples | North Palm Beach
Click here to watch our video
COVID-19: CORONAVIRUS Cleaning Services—We’re here to help!
Cambridge Cleaning and Maintenance is committed to the cleanliness of your property. Our services include detailed microbial cleaning, forensic cleaning and mold remediation.
According to a recent study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, can live in the air and on surfaces between several hours and several days. We use products that are approved by the EPA and are proven to kill viruses, bacteria, mold, spores, and germs.
We are trained and prepared to meet all your disinfecting, sanitizing, cleaning, and deodorizing needs. Our disinfecting methods are strong enough to be used in a hospital or medical environment, and have been specifically formulated to be used on both porous and non-porous materials. The process has over 120 organism kill claims including SARS-CoV -2, E. coli, Salmonella, HIV, Hepatitis-B, Herpes, Poliovirus, MRSA, and many other pathogenic and environmental microbial organisms.
Our remediation process is in the form of a fine mist that eliminates all pathogens in place. Our team will ensure disinfecting of surfaces that cannot ordinarily be reached by conventional cleaning. This includes ceilings, walls, floors, carpets, soft fabrics, hard surfaces and every nook and cranny, which are otherwise inaccessible. The fogging process leaves everything totally free of pathogens but also ‘freshened’ and ready for use.
Cambridge Cleaning and Maintenance also recommends the following:
- Hand Hygiene: Frequently wash hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or rub with at least 60% alcohol, and wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, getting between fingers.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with un-washed hands.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Throw tissues away immediately and then wash or sanitize hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and cough and stay home when you are sick.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your healthcare provider.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a cleaning spray wipe. Use disinfectant wipes on your keyboard and mouse. Most of our properties do not want our cleaning staff to clean/touch computers and keyboards.
- When hand sanitizer dispensers, faucets or soap dispensers are not automatic, use the underside of your wrist or a tissue to pump or push to activate. When it comes to turning off a faucet, once your hands are clean, use a towel to shut it off and open any doors.
Here are some less publicized tips for staying healthy by avoiding contaminated surfaces:
- Push elevator buttons with your knuckles or a tissue, not your fingers.
- Avoid using the electronic pen at checkouts. Carry your own pen and use the non-writing and to punch the key pad and provide your electronic signature.
- Don’t touch public transportation current styles.
- Keep disinfectant wipes in your car. Wipe the gas pump before using it and sanitize your hands afterwards. Wash your hands when available. Effective cleaning and hand hygiene programs play a critical role in preventing the transmission of seasonal influenza, the common cold as well as the Novel Coronavirus.
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross contamination with uncooked foods, as per good safety practices.
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of Novel Coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have and together we will get through this.
As always thank you for your business,
Executive Vice President